Emotions Dance Studio strives to provide nothing but the most professional and loving environment for your dancer. In order to do so, we have policies and procedures that need to be followed.
- All tuition is due on the 15th of the month for the following month. When a family register, they will be required to pay their current month and the next month.
- There is a $5.00 per day late fee for any accounts not paid by the 15th.
- If a student is absent, tuition will not be pro-rated and they must make up their class within 30 days of the absence. Students are allowed to take their level or a level below for a make up class.
- There are some months where there are more class meetings and some where there are less, your monthly tuition stays the same.
- Emotions Dance Studio follows the Seminole Country school schedule (with some exceptions). Please check our full calendar for all days off.
- All classes begin with a proper warm up; students who arrive late may miss this warm up and risk getting injured. Because of this risk, dancers who are late may be asked to watch class instead of participate.